Monday, December 16, 2013

How Do I Care For My Scarf?

After you've worn your scarf, necklace, or bracelet for a while you may be noticing that is doesn't look as clean and crisp as it did when you purchased it or perhaps it is a bit out of shape. As with all items made of fiber these need to be cleaned once in a while. The fibers tend to absorb body oils which will change the color, create an odor, or otherwise change the way the accessory looks. 

So, how do you care for the item? It is really very simple. 

All of the necklaces, scarves, bracelets, and other items from Cruisin' Creations can be hand washed in cold water using a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly then lay the items flat on a sweater dryer or something else that will allow air to circulate under and over the item so that it will dry thoroughly.

The care of single bracelets is slightly different. Wash single bracelets in a mild soap, rinse, then scrunch up in a ball to dry. Scrunching helps bring them back to their original size. 

Do not leave any of these items in the water for too long as this will weaken the glue holding the knots in place.

Should you have any questions about the care of your Cruisin' Creations items please email me at dbabin731@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer your questions.


************************************

Apologies to those who follow my blog weekly. I have been so busy filling last minute orders and prepping for Christmas that the week got away from me and I didn't write a blog. 

I thought when I retired I would have more time and would be able to get every thing done. Boy, was I wrong!!! My days are fuller than ever!


**************************************

We are finished with shows for the year; however, you can still purchase accessories from Cruisin' Creations! Simply visit our website, www.cruisincreations.etsy.com. I ship in 1-2 business days so you should have your purchase very quickly.

If you were hoping to purchase one of the exclusive sets, but were not able to make it to one of our shows you are in luck! There are only 3 left and they are now available on our website. Go to www.cruisincreations.etsy.com and click on sets. You can view and purchase from that window. Don't wait! Order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment