Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where did the name Cruisin' Creations come from?

Many of my customers ask why my business is named Cruisin' Creations. Well, the answer is very simple. As I was deciding on the direction my business was going to take I thought the name should reflect one of my favorite past times just as the items I sell reflect my enjoyment of crafting. For my husband and me the best way to travel is to cruise and I love to create using many different mediums so we decided that the name of this business should be Cruisin' Creations.

My creations reflect the light, warm, airy environment in the Caribbean. Many of the colors are reminiscent of our cruises and the colors we see on many of the Caribbean islands. Check them out in my shop cruisincreations.etsy.com.

If you've never been on a cruise I highly recommend it. The ships are gorgeous, the food is to die for, and the service is superb! And they're a bargain compared to other forms of travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment