Monday, February 9, 2015

Jewel & Pearl Jewelry by Shan

Over the past few weeks I have been in contact with Shantell from Jewel and Pearl. We met on Facebook when we liked each other's pages during a share day and have been in contact ever since. Shantell makes the prettiest wire wrapped, natural crystal, one of a kind jewelry. She also takes orders for personalized commissioned pieces. 

Shantell describes herself as a bake-a-holic, jewelry creator, and lover of all animals. As a mother of 3 she is also a crystal worker and reiki master. Shantell is originally from the USA, has lived in several countries, and currently lives in Hong Kong. She loves learning new things and meeting new people.


As an animal lover Shantell donates a percentage of the sale of some of her pieces to local animal rescue organizations! 


You can view Shantell's designs and pick up something cute for yourself or someone else in her Etsy shop at www.jewelandpearl.etsy.com

You can also follow Shantell on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jewel&pearl jewelry by Shan.


Don't you just love these pieces?

Love Me Unconditional wire wrapped rose quartz pendant
https://www.etsy.com/listing/217805573/love-me-unconditional-wire-wrapped-rose?ref=shop_home_active_14

Surrounded by paws charmed bracelet for dog, cat lovers, reacuers and adopters
https://www.etsy.com/listing/220503361/surrounded-by-paws-charmed-bracelet-for?ref=shop_home_active_22

Hand Stamped Live your life forget your age aluminium pendant
https://www.etsy.com/listing/221309154/hand-stamped-live-your-life-forget-your?ref=related-2

New Shipment

Cruisin' Creations recently received a new shipment of nylon yarns in new colors and thicknesses. These new yarns will work so much better for our summer weight scarves as the beads will not drag on the yarn as they do on the thinner yarn. Watch for new colors and styles to be introduced in our blog, on Facebook, and in our Etsy Shop. 


Aren't these colors beautiful? Mike just has to string the beads and I will be feverishly knitting away!

Making The Best Use Of My Time

I am one who doesn't like to be idle. Whether that makes me ambitious, addicted, or wicked as in "no rest for the wicked", I don't know, but I derive so much enjoyment from creating for others that I want to do it all the time!

Over the weekend we took a 4 hour drive to visit our daughter. I tend to be a nervous passenger and have found that if I occupy my time rather than watch the road the drive is much more enjoyable for my husband as well as myself. I usually knit and read. This time I made this gorgeous royal blue hat and scarf set which will be donated to our local City Mission. It took about 6 hours to finish. 

I just love this color! Don't you?

Until Next Time...

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment